Impact and LegacyWhen you support TEAK, you aren’t just helping our students succeed in high school and college – you are making a lasting impact in their lives and supporting them as they embark on future academic and professional tracks.
TEAK’s 201 Alumni are an impressive bunch:
In TEAK's seven classes of college graduates,
Alumni pursuits include a Fulbright Scholarship, finance, law,
AmeriCorps service, teaching, a PhD program in biochemistry,
engineering, medicine, and journalism.
- 87% of Alumni have graduated from college.
- 92% of TEAK college graduates are either employed or currently pursuing graduate degrees.
Your Support Matters
TEAK is wholly privately funded by generous contributions like yours. Your donation helps support every facet of the program and is vital to the success of the organization. All contributions, no matter the size, make a difference.
How is Your Contribution Allocated?
- 86% of expenses go directly to programming.
- Only 8% of our budget is allocated to management and administration.
- Fundraising costs account for 6% of expenses.
TEAK earned a 4-Star rating from Charity Navigator, the non-profit evaluation site's highest ranking for financial management.